Monday, October 22, 2012

To All My Sisters

Sisters aren’t just little girls who at one time or another
want to be just like you
They aren’t just little girls who annoy you
with countless why this and why that questions
If you’re lucky like I’ve been
God will bring you sisters you never thought you’d meet
at different points in your life


To all my sisters I would like to say
thank you for all you’ve taught me and
for all the love you’ve shown
I’m proud of the women you are
All my sisters have held and will continue to hold
their own special places in my heart
Just in case I haven’t told you lately
I love you all

1 comment:

  1. Greetings!

    I am nominating you in my Liebster Blog Award. Check it out here: http://poeticthoughtsbycathriona-poetry.blogspot.com.es/search/label/The%20Liebster%20Blog%20Award#.UImNwm918rA

    ReplyDelete