Wednesday, July 9, 2014

True Love

We spend our lives searching for true love but,
when we can't seem to find our definition of
what we believe true love to be
 We tend to give up
Even though our hearts seem to scream "don't give up!"
we try to stifle the voice inside and
we think true love is just a dream we will never reach
 
Take it for me a woman who's been on the same search and
in the end suffered the same disappointment
Now I see that disappointment as a blessing because
One day we'll all know the truth
The truth some like me already know 
 
I'm here to tell you true love does exist
Not in the form of a mortal man who makes mistakes but,
in the form of a man who paid the ultimate price
of dying for our sins
If that's not true love then
I don't know what is

No comments:

Post a Comment