Monday, July 15, 2019

I Miss

I miss the man who said he was my friend
I wish I had known what your definition of the word friend was, because nowhere in my definition of the word friend does it say you have the right to hurt me the way you did
I miss the man who said he would always be there for me
Where are you now?
Oh wait, I wish I had realized I didn't need you as much as I thought I did back then

Why did the man I miss I think it was it right to take everything I felt was sacred and turn it around to be used against me?
Yes, there are still times I miss you but more often than not there are times I miss me more

The woman I miss more than anything is going to take a minute to forgive you
Don't get me wrong I'm not doing this for you
I'm doing this because it's the only way I'm going to get the closure I really believe I deserve

No comments:

Post a Comment