Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A Reflection Of Your Light

I see  her as a reflection of your light 
There’s not a day that goes by I don’t think of you and by extension think of her
Thank you so much for making her such an inspiring part of my life
When I first started this journey I had no idea where it might take me but I want nothing more than to one day inspire others just as she’s done for me by teaching the truth 
Your word tells me this journey will not be an easy one

As I have seen since you began and continue to draw me closer to you but I know because of her you’ve made my journey a little bit easier
Even though we are only able to spend a small amount of time togetherness

Those small moments make all the difference
My spiritual sister, teacher and friend 
I just want you to know what an honor it is to have you in my life
I Love you more than words can say
haven’t said it lately, thank you so much for being a reflection of his light

No comments:

Post a Comment