Sunday, March 21, 2021

My Dad Found My Heart

Memories of my dad found my heart today
He and I did not have the best relationship but
for me all is forgiven 
I can’t wait to one day give him a hug and tell him I’m sorry
I am so thankful he got another chance with her

I can’t say my dad was my hero but at least my baby sister can
I secretly hoped he would one day be someone’s hero
She introduced me to the first man I ever loved once again
I miss my dad who found my heart once again today
When I look at her I will always see my dad who my heart reflects back at me when I look into her beautiful eyes 

Thank you so much to my heavenly father for allowing her to be part of my life
Without her my dad might not of found my heart in the way he has if she and I never got the opportunity to meet
As for you dad I always have and always will love you no matter what
McKenzie I am so proud to call you my sister you’ll never know how much you mean to me

No comments:

Post a Comment