Friday, October 27, 2017

To The Girl Inside

To the girl inside my heart who
at times makes me feel so weak
I hear you loud and clear
the tears that run down my face at night
dear girl are yours
I know you're hurting deeply
You're thinking life isn't fair
Sadly, I'm sorry to tell you you're right

Even though you can't see the light beyond
the pain you now feel
It shines brighter than we could ever imagine
We're about to be changed for the better
I will never let you give up!
We owe ourselves a chance
to see where this life takes us

Remember God has to break us so
He can mold us into the person
He always knew we could be
The pain you feel
had to pass through Him first
You're the one always reassuring me
there is beauty in the breaking
Hold on girl our beauty is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment