Monday, November 21, 2011

Heart to Heart


Every time I see her in person
she manages to take my breath away
It’s almost as if the little blonde haired girl
is changing right before my eyes
Suddenly I realize how much precious
time has slipped away from the two of us

There have been times I’ve sat alone in sadness
wondering if the love we share will
be enough to remind her
she is loved even in my absence
If I could I would freeze each and every
moment we spend together so we can
treasure them forever
Anytime she puts her arms around me
all my worries seem to disappear and
I know the love we share runs deeper than I
ever thought
It is in that split second we begin
communicating heart to heart


I hope you always remember
no matter where I am or where I go
I’ll always carry you and your love with me

No comments:

Post a Comment