Monday, November 21, 2011

Woman of Strength

She has been there for me through thick and thin
She gave me her heart, no questions asked
I never had to look very far to find my biggest fan
She was the one to scream loudest, and
the one who always told me she didn’t care if she embarrassed me
at least I knew she was there
She has seen me through unimaginable pain,
even though there were times she wanted to run and hide
so she couldn’t see the pain
She doesn’t know this, but I love her more
for sticking by me through all I have endured

She is the one I can’t wait to see at the end of each day
Even if life’s dark clouds seem to rain on her,
she knows just what to say to make me smile
I hope I possess the same characteristics she has which
make her a woman of strength in my eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment