Friday, November 4, 2011

She Doesn’t Want to Talk

Man, if you’ve been calling a woman for a month and

she hasn’t returned not even one of your calls

Does the thought that she doesn’t want to talk to you even enter your mind?

As a woman I would like to know your answer to this very question



If someone I knew didn’t return my call after the first one

I’d let some time pass before I made the next one and

if the same action occurred I’d get the message loud and clear



If your constant calls have a overtone of romance and

you want more than a friendship with her

I’d tell you to find someone who can love you for who you are because

trust me the way she tells it, she’s not interested



If you still don’t get the point of this poem

please feel free to read it as much as you need to

until the message sinks in

I’m sure if this were another time and place

things might be different

No comments:

Post a Comment