Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cry


I know it’s hard to pick yourself up when all you want to do is
curl up with the darkness of your own sadness and shut the world away
Right now you’re thinking of all the things you could’ve done
no you should’ve done to reverse the cruel twist fate has given you
Could’ve and should’ve only make the heartbreak you now feel worse
I write this to let you know I’ll be here if you need an ear to listen

I remember what it was like to be in pain so deep every heartbeat brought
tears from deep within my soul making it hard to catch a breath sometimes
So it’s okay to cry letting those tears come and go as they will
Just remember when you’re ready to see the sunshine
you’re angels and I will lend you our hands  and
show you there is still a brighter day after your dark night has gone

No comments:

Post a Comment