Friday, September 9, 2011

I’ll Always Be

You the blonde haired little girl I know and
love with all my God given heart  
The girl who makes me smile without even trying
Your smile I long to see every time I think of you
the one seeming to ask my heart
Can you stay here with me forever?  
I hope you know if I could be there I would be

Your hugs I wish would never end
The ones I cherish in my memory that are brought back to life
 each and every time I hear your voice or
someone speaks your name
If someone were to ask me what my definition of magic is
I would reply “Her hugs”   
  
I know it’s been a while since we’ve seen each other and
every time we get the chance you surprise me
You’re growing into a beautiful young lady
A beautiful young lady I am very proud to know

I may not be with you in person all the time but
if you keep me in your heart I promise
I’ll always be there anytime you need a friend
I will always love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment