Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hopeful Heart


God, I know I’ve been sending lots of prayers up to you and
writing countless poems  for a few of your smallest angels
 I often sit here asking why there are more questions
then there are answers in times like these
I quickly realize only you know the answers many people are waiting for
 I have another prayer I need you to hear

This one is for a little one
of only eleven months
She has her whole life yet to live
I pray she gets the chance to dream of
whatever it is her little heart desires
 One day making all her wishes come to life

Although everything in my heart tells me
she has gone to be held in your arms
My heart won’t let me let go of this small
chance she could be alive and safe
 
This hopeful heart still believes in miracles and
wants nothing than for Lisa’s story to have a happy ending
Wherever Lisa may be please watch over her
  I know you are and you always will

No comments:

Post a Comment