Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Your Little Girl

Mom and dad I know I’ll always be your little girl
that’s the one fact of life I wouldn’t ever change
nor would I want to
We’ve been through a lot all of us
the lessons learned have at times been hard to bare but
I am a firm believer in the notion that what doesn’t kill us
can only make us stronger
One of the greatest lessons you ever taught your children
was to believe in God no matter what
My faith was tested when He called one of us home
at a time that we all perceived to be  to early 
I now see our loss through a different set of eyes
We lost a son, a brother and a best friend as we knew him but
we gained an angel the second God took his soul to heaven
I really believe He had a greater plan for him
one we may not understand until such a time
as we are all reunited

I am at a point where I have to make choices you may not agree with
All I’m asking is that you have a little faith in me and
trust that you’ve given me all I need to be a strong woman 
Always know I love you and I’ll never stop

No comments:

Post a Comment