Monday, October 17, 2011

Remember When


The memories we made are some of the
happiest I’ve ever had
You taught me how to smile even though smiling was
the last thing I wanted to do after a heartbreak
 I wasn’t sure I’d ever get past
I don’t think I’ve ever laughed as hard as I have with you
You once told me I’m an inspiration to you
The truth is my friend you are my inspiration

I know the chapter we wrote in the
story of our time together  is coming to an end but
 whenever you need a pick me up
Remember whenyou forgot I was in the chair I couldn’t push and
you kept asking if I was coming  and
we laughed until we couldn’t anymore
Remember when we watched MTV and
made fun of the person who said
“I Aint gonna burn the fish”

These are just a few of the memories
I’ll remember when I feel my heart break
 because I miss you more than words can say
I hope you know you’ll never be
too far from my thoughts and
I can only pray your future is one of endless sunlight
I love you and I always will


No comments:

Post a Comment