Tuesday, October 25, 2011

When I Don’t Know

 

When I don’t know what to say I try to write a poem
that conveys how I feel but this time, oh this time beautiful girl
I don’t know where to begin so
I’ll follow the heart God gave me
that has never lead me wrong

I miss you more than I can find the words to say
I’m sorry I can’t be there in person like it use to be but
you’re always on my mind and in my heart
The one thing I can tell you is that
I cherish each and every moment we share
and I always will

If you ever need me I’m here like I have been
from the second we met
The key to the love we share lies deep within
that amazingly beautiful heart of yours
as it does in mine so if ever you get lonely
search for me inside yourself and I promise
I’ll be there

Every time I look through your eyes and
into your heavenly soul I see
the reflection of the little girl I once was
When I was your age my dear my only job
was to be the child that had nothing but love
in her heart for the family He chose for her
Trust me; you only get one chance to be a child so
hold on to your childhood as long as you can
because it only lasts for a moment in time

No comments:

Post a Comment